If a federal agency conducts a CRA audit and finds that a lender’s conduct is compliant with federal law, is the CFPB barred from subsequently alleging that the same conduct violates federal law?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 3rd Circuit Grants Summary Judgment in Favor of Yahoo! in Reassigned Phone Number Class Action
- FTC’s Data Security Authority Curbed by 11th Circuit
- The Latest from Capitol Hill and State Legislatures on Robocall-related Happenings
- Supreme Court has Opportunity to Reconcile Retroactivity Rulings: Will Callers Be On or Off the Hook?
- The Ever-Evolving Interpretation of an ATDS: Where Are We Now? (No, Really!)
- Administrative Procedure (3)
- Arbitration (6)
- Auto Loans (1)
- Banking (8)
- Bankruptcy (1)
- CCD (1)
- CFPB (29)
- Class Actions (3)
- CRA (1)
- Disparate Impact (4)
- Dodd Frank (2)
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (1)
- FACTA (1)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (4)
- FCC (7)
- FDCPA (10)
- FHA (3)
- Forum Selection Clauses (1)
- FTC (2)
- HMDA (1)
- HOEPA (1)
- Home Loans (2)
- Integrated Disclosure Rule (1)
- OCC (1)
- Protective Orders (1)
- QWRs (2)
- Rescission (2)
- RESPA (1)
- Spam Regulations (1)
- State Consumer Protection Laws (3)
- Student Loans (4)
- TCPA (75)
- Truth in Lending (7)
Eric has over 10 years of litigation experience. He has first-chaired trials in federal...
David has extensive experience in consumer financial services litigation and co-ch...
Joe is a partner in the Firm’s Finance & Restructuring Group and a member of the Ban...
An associate in Dorsey’s Trial Group, Jeremy’s practice focuses on commercial and ban...
Divya Gupta is a commercial litigator Partner with one of the nation’s most knowledge...
Scott brings the tenacity of a former prosecutor to his representation of clients in high-st...
Alex is a member of one of the nation’s most prominent and knowledgeable Telephone Cons...