If a federal agency conducts a CRA audit and finds that a lender’s conduct is compliant with federal law, is the CFPB barred from subsequently alleging that the same conduct violates federal law?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Industry Hits Back Against the Plaintiffs’ Bar’s Effort to Eviscerate TCPA Consent Rulings
- Student Loan Creditor Off the Hook for Third Party Collectors’ TCPA Violations, But is Not Exempt for Collecting Government Backed Debts
- District Court Stays Class Action in Favor of Arbitration
- Ten Key Points about the Bank Examination Privilege
- A Review of the Law Governing Qualified Written Requests
- Administrative Procedure (3)
- Arbitration (3)
- Auto Loans (1)
- Banking (7)
- CCD (1)
- CFPB (12)
- Class Actions (1)
- CRA (1)
- Disparate Impact (4)
- Dodd Frank (1)
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (1)
- FACTA (1)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (2)
- FCC (1)
- FDCPA (6)
- FHA (3)
- Forum Selection Clauses (1)
- HMDA (1)
- HOEPA (1)
- Home Loans (2)
- Integrated Disclosure Rule (1)
- Protective Orders (1)
- QWRs (2)
- Rescission (2)
- RESPA (1)
- Spam Regulations (1)
- State Consumer Protection Laws (3)
- Student Loans (4)
- TCPA (31)
- Truth in Lending (7)
Eric has over 10 years of litigation experience. He has first-chaired trials in federal...
David has extensive experience in consumer financial services litigation and co-ch...
Joe is a partner in the Firm’s Finance & Restructuring Group and a member of the Ban...
Dan is an associate in Dorsey’s New York office. He advises and represents clients regardi...
Eric is one of the country’s prominent Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) def...
Divya Gupta is a senior commercial litigator and a lead attorney with one of the nation’s ...
Nicole is an associate in the firm’s Southern California office. Her practice focuse...
Scott brings the tenacity of a former prosecutor to his representation of clients in high-st...
Alex is a member of one of the nation’s most prominent and knowledgeable Telephone Cons...