Dorsey partner Eric B. Epstein and Dorsey associate Daniel W. Beebe authored an article for the New York Real Estate Law Reporter discussing the new Integrated Disclosure Rule, focusing on the question of whether this new regulation will preempt certain aspects of New York State law. View the PDF copy of the article appearing in New York Real Estate Law Reporter.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ninth Circuit Rules an ATDS Need Only Have the Capacity to “Store Numbers to Be Called” and Dial “Automatically”
- Financial Industry Groups Should Have a Pulse on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018: A Legislative Update on the Strictest Privacy Law in the Country
- Third Circuit to Debt Collectors: “Use Your Real Name”
- Callers Beware: Direct Drop Voicemails Fall Within the Purview of TCPA Liability Says District Court
- 3rd Circuit Grants Summary Judgment in Favor of Yahoo! in Reassigned Phone Number Class Action
- Administrative Procedure (3)
- Arbitration (6)
- Auto Loans (1)
- Banking (8)
- Bankruptcy (1)
- CCD (1)
- CFPB (29)
- Class Actions (4)
- CRA (1)
- Disparate Impact (4)
- Dodd Frank (2)
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (1)
- FACTA (1)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (4)
- FCC (8)
- FDCPA (11)
- FHA (3)
- Forum Selection Clauses (1)
- FTC (2)
- General (1)
- HMDA (1)
- HOEPA (1)
- Home Loans (2)
- Integrated Disclosure Rule (1)
- OCC (1)
- Protective Orders (1)
- QWRs (2)
- Rescission (2)
- RESPA (1)
- Spam Regulations (1)
- State Consumer Protection Laws (3)
- Student Loans (4)
- TCPA (77)
- Truth in Lending (7)
Eric has over 10 years of litigation experience. He has first-chaired trials in federal...
David has extensive experience in consumer financial services litigation and co-ch...
Joe is a partner in the Firm’s Finance & Restructuring Group and a member of the Ban...
An associate in Dorsey’s Trial Group, Jeremy’s practice focuses on commercial and ban...
Amanda represents a variety of commercial and financial institutions in complex litigatio...
Divya Gupta is a commercial litigator Partner with one of the nation’s most knowledge...
Scott brings the tenacity of a former prosecutor to his representation of clients in high-st...
Alex is a member of one of the nation’s most prominent and knowledgeable Telephone Cons...