As this year speeds to a close, we are on pins and needles to see if the FCC will issue a ruling this Fall in the great ACA Int’l TCPA remand. After all, the FCC provided only two weeks for comment in its latest Public Notice Seeking Further Comment, issued after the Ninth Circuit’s anachronistic ruling in Marks v. Crunch San Diego, LLC this September....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- TCPA Roundup: A Week of Blockbuster News from the Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit, the FCC, and a Few District Courts
- Vizio Settles for $17 Million Claims That it Collected and Distributed Consumers’ Viewing Histories on Smart TV Device Without User Consent
- Fall is for Falling Leaves, Thanksgiving, and TCPA Omnibus II?
- 11th Circuit Rules on Article III Standing in FACTA Cases
- Circuit Split Pronounced by District Court’s Application of Statutory Definition of an ATDS
- Administrative Procedure (3)
- Arbitration (6)
- Auto Loans (1)
- Banking (8)
- Bankruptcy (1)
- CCD (1)
- CFPB (29)
- Class Actions (3)
- CRA (1)
- Disparate Impact (4)
- Dodd Frank (2)
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (1)
- FACTA (2)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (4)
- FCC (9)
- FDCPA (11)
- FHA (3)
- Forum Selection Clauses (1)
- FTC (2)
- General (2)
- HMDA (1)
- HOEPA (1)
- Home Loans (2)
- Integrated Disclosure Rule (1)
- OCC (1)
- Protective Orders (1)
- QWRs (2)
- Rescission (2)
- RESPA (1)
- Spam Regulations (1)
- State Consumer Protection Laws (4)
- Student Loans (4)
- TCPA (77)
- Truth in Lending (7)
David has extensive experience in consumer financial services litigation and co-ch...
Joe is a partner in the Firm’s Finance & Restructuring Group and a member of the Ban...
Amanda represents a variety of commercial and financial institutions in complex litigatio...
Divya Gupta is a commercial litigator Partner with one of the nation’s most knowledge...
Scott brings the tenacity of a former prosecutor to his representation of clients in high-st...
Alex is a member of one of the nation’s most prominent and knowledgeable Telephone Cons...